Monday, October 20, 2008

The Wedge Set To Open Soon...

The Wedge, a rock and roll pizza bar which will serve pizzas designed by chef Blake Brokaw, and have live music in the upstairs performance space, The Iggy Ziggy Room, should be open any day. They were set to October 8th, but permits and licenses delayed the opening. It's located at the corner of Bates and Virginia.

It should be a great venue, and a perfect spot to saunter over to after a delicious meal at Iron Barley. I am certainly excited to check it out, as I drove delivery in high school for Virginia Auto Parts, which was located just a few blocks down Virginia. If I had a dollar for how many times I passed that intersection, or stopped in the 7-11 that is catty corner from the building, I wouldn't be typing this right now!

No comments: