Friday, March 7, 2008

The Submersion...

It's appropriate that my first post on a blog focusing on a broad range of real estate issues is on a day when I am working simultaneously to set up showings for one client and to find rehab financing for another.

As you can conclude from my title, I am immersed in all things surrounding Real Estate in the 'Lou. It's my passion. Whether that means advising a couple in selling their home, assisting a buyer in choosing new tile for her dream home, or giving my two cents on the layout of a rehab, I love it all.

I know that there's more to real estate than the transaction. It's about your life and your dreams. It's not just room dimensions, paint colors, or light fixtures. It's about the pride of ownership and the success of selling. It's about solid investments, and bringing a broken down home back to life.

I work with each of my clients individually, taking the time to understand their unique needs and lifestyles. I love the satisfaction of matching my clients with the homes they have always imagined themselves in, or of showing them the number they desire when it's time to sell. It's incredibly fulfilling to know I am helping people open a new chapter in their lives.

I hope that this blog can serve as a comprehensive resource to help you in whatever stage of the investment game that you find yourself. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments – I am happy to help!

No comments: