Friday, July 25, 2008

Downtown Restaurant Week

If you have never checked out Downtown Restaurant Week, you are missing out! There are 20 different restaurants that are participating this year, and the way it works is that for $25, you pick a starter, an entree, and a dessert. It's an awesome deal and a great way to check out different restaurants that you normally wouldn't try. If you want a recommendation, let me know - I've hit most of the spots in prior years! Check out the site for participating restaurants and menus!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we are going to check out Restaurant Week this year, it is the week of my birthday, it is August 13th.
I was looking at the restaurants and I think I have narrowed it down to two. Dine 15 and Kitchen K.
Dine 15 has Sweet Corn Soup, I loooooooove corn and Kitchen K has so many choices, I don't know what to do, which do you think?
Ryan and I are laid back people, we don't like fancy.

Unknown said...

I shouldn't say we don't like fancy, we just aren't fancy people.

Matt said...

Beckie-
I've not yet had the pleasure of eating at F15teen, but I am excited to try it. I've been to KitchenK a million times, and their food is decent, but nothing to write home about. They have some great items, but the menu as a whole isn't outstanding - that's only my opinion of course. I'd go to F15teen, where you will be getting a bargain, as their menu is normally pretty pricey!

Matt